Dan T,

If you can find them, where are they? Are they really Hate talk? Are they
really slander (actually the correct word is libel)? If so, please give me the
legal definition of the two (you can use a free on-line dictionary) and how
they relate. I am also a Catholic but I was not offended by anything I read on
this topic.

Dan V