From: RONALD L PRACHT [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2007 7:03 PM
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [QUAD-L] Pain one of the most personal battles

Hey,

I read the arrogant comment to stay off drugs. Well....obviously this person
has no real pain because let me tell you this much, if you are in serious
pain that puts you in bed moaning and crying...you will try drugs.

People that have little or no pain think that those that use drugs are weak
addicts. This is flawed thinking. If you are in bed 5 days a week with pain,
and with drugs you are able to function just lets say two more days it is
worth it.

None of us are going to live forever, so making the time we have more
productive and happy is the name of the game.

Life is about doing what you gotta do, moreso with spinal injury.

Ron  c7

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
PM

Checked by AVG Free Edition.