  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], quad-list@eskimo.com,
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Pain one of the most personal battles
  Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 23:25:29 EDT

Hi Joan and Ron,
so sorry about your sore Joan and being in day for five months.  Two
years ago I went through that for six months and it seemed so much longer
.  To Ron about your pain, sorry about that also.  I also agree with your
words. It would be good to make a list of what everybody has used on
their source from year to year just to compare and ask about to your
doctor.  I know it all depends on where the sore is. No one can know what
another person is going through until they've been.

Dana  In a message dated 5/8/2007 7:00:34 P.M. Central Daylight Time,