I live with my folks and my brothers (two) come by and help out every
morning of everyday. (Basics listed)  dressed and placed in  chair. One gets
here
before work and the  other comes here from work.

At nights they switch off every other night to put me back in bed with
my/our Father.

My Mother does my personal care. Mondays & Fridays along with setting  my up
for the night in bed everyday.

This has been going on for 11 years and they need a break. Actually, one
brother stopped and said no more last week.

Now, I do know this has went on too long already with them helping, but I
never changed it...now I must.

My aide that comes during the day cannot do what my brothers and  Father do
because of her strength. So, I've looked into getting a male CHHA  but out of
the only two agencies around me there is none. My only choice I see  is an
Assisted Living Center and if I go here I don't want it to be here in New
Jersey.

May I ask you guys/gals for some suggestions? I'd love to head out to
Arizona, but I don't know how the state is towards the disabled. It seems
popular
though.

Keith/C4-5/NewJersey

PS. Some may know me from years past, but to all including the new Hi.