Hello Stacy,

Sorry your having such a hard time, or should I say louse.  Lol.  Anyway I
too am on antibiotics, try taking some Acidophilus its available over the
counter.  It replaces the good bacterial.  Hope this helps!  Silas

From: Stacy Harim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2007 7:03 PM
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] horrific 4 months

Thanks for the well wishes.  I do have a question.  I haven't been on the
antibiotic for about 5 days and my bowels are still soft and I'm having
regular accidents.  In your experience, about how long after the mds did
yours get back to normal?  I'm really getting sick of it and wondering if
there is anything I can do to firm my stool up to keep it from happening so
much.  There is only so much cheese a person can eat. LOL!!

Stacy