Hi Linda,
   My friends name is Linda too. We are roommates till my apartment is build. I
love her and she is the bust friend, so I worry about her. You have a good
husband Linda and he must love you alot, so take care of yourself and him.
  Wheelchair Warrior
Note: forwarded message attached.

---------------------------------
--- Begin Message ---
Hi Andrea,
Tell your friend Linda, bed sores are to be taken seriously. When I got home
from the hospital [ 1 month in ICU and 6 weeks in the hospital/rehab.] after my
accident, I had a bed sore the size of a golf ball right on my coccyx, it took
1 year 1/2 to heal, I had to stay in bed the whole time [ only got up to eat
and went right back to bed], my husband had to turn me side to side every 2
hours 24/7,  we had a nurse who came once a week to check things out, my
husband nursed me back, I still don't know how he manage all by himself on the
little amount of sleep he got during that time. If the infection had spread to
the bone I probably be a goner by now. I also had to go see my doctor once a
week I know my husband's care saved my life. Consequently, I stay up a max. of
7 hours and go lay down an hour to relieve my "derriere" of any pressure,
although I have an electric chair w/ recliner I do not take any chances with
bed sores, we are very cautious. I never want my husband or I to go thru any
bedsores ever again. Best wishes Linda.

Marie-France
 C5-C7 4 years post.