Again, I agree with Ron.  When I was first injured, all they wanted to do was
get my parents to let me die, mainly to see if they could get my organs.  I'm
in favor of organ donations, as long as nobody is salivating over the thought
of being able to take mine before I'm done with them. : )
  -Angie
26, C1 and C2 ventilator dependent quadriplegic 13 years post.

Danny Espinoza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
      @font-face {   font-family: Cambria Math;  }  @font-face {   font-family:
Calibri;  }  @font-face {   font-family: Tahoma;  }  @page Section1 {size:
8.5in 11.0in; margin: 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; }  P.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE:
12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman","serif"  }
LI.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New
Roman","serif"  }  DIV.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt;
FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman","serif"  }  A:link {   COLOR: blue;
TEXT-DECORATION: underline; mso-style-priority: 99  }  SPAN.MsoHyperlink {
COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline; mso-style-priority: 99  }  A:visited {
  COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline; mso-style-priority: 99  }
SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {   COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline;
mso-style-priority: 99  }  SPAN.EmailStyle17 {   COLOR: #1f497d; FONT-FAMILY:
"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-style-type: personal-reply  }  .MsoChpDefault {
 mso-style-type: export-only  }  DIV.Section1 {   page: Section1  }
Discarded? BAH! I may be paralyzed but most consider me a genius! Even with the
TBI my brain runs circles around most!

  Danny Espinoza

  Broke c2,c6,c7 and doner  bone at c2

  TBI from blood going to central cortex from spinal cord

  off a vent "woohoo" however only one diaphragm works right now "due to
  asymmetric SCI"

  http://www.myspace.com/danny5020