on the news this morning, he is reportedly already moving his arms and  legs.
 they are very hopeful for him walking again.
    while I was in rehab, a gal came in who had  stretched her spine over the
steering wheel in a car accident.  everything  popped right back into place
with 'no' damage.  she was walking with a  walker and had very quad spastic
looking hands. - not exactly 'no'  damage.   I don't know how she turned out.
Dave

In a message dated 9/12/2007 12:35:50 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,