----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Stacy Harim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: RONALD L PRACHT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 10:08:23 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] about football player possibly paralyzed

It horrifies me to hear of anyone to have a spinal injury or any disability for
that fact.  When  I see new injuries in rehab, I cant help but to feel for them
and they are usually pretty young.  They are either in school or just out of.
I also think that as time goes on, there is so much more awareness.  I live in
a town that is not very disabled friendly but am so surprised to see how many
owners are making their places more accessible even though they fall under the
grandfather clause.

I think that it would be good if you had a different approach to the way you
express your feelings.  It makes me feel like you are glad that their are new
injuries.  It couldn't be good for our new members that are recently paralyzed
and looking for advice feel very good about themselves.  I'm sure they feel bad
enough.

Stacy