From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 6:30:28 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] about football player possibly paralyzed

Most of us know of the Irish kid in Boston who was pushed into the goal net
pole and broken his neck at C4/5 with SCI, From Boston, he went to Shepard
where he did he rehab and returned home for 5 years of aggressive physical
therapy.  One day he had a sharp pain in his back and within 30 days he was up
and walking. 60 days later, he was released by all of his doctors as he showed
no signs of the effects of an SCI. That was 3 years ago and since then he has
gone on to Law School and he started a Foundation to provide monies to those
injuried without funding.
He is truly a SCI poster kid from the Boston Chapter of the Natl SCI
Association.

In a message dated 9/12/2007 3:47:45 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL