From: Stacy Harim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 10:16:13 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] about football player possibly paralyzed

    I saw that and was thrilled.  They chilled his body right after it happened
to prevent swelling.  It's something really new that was tested in the Miami
project.  I saw that hit and kringed and made me glad that mine was non
traumatic.  I couldn't even imagine laying there awake and not being able to
move.  It happened to me when I woke up from my coma but I was so out of it, I
started barely moving my shoulders before I could comprehend what was going on.
 Again, I'm really glad that he has the resources to be able to move.  I can't
say that I'm not jealous, but its not his fault he has the talent to make the
money for the resources.  Our community might have gotten a new advocate out of
it.

  Stacy