  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: quad-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 5:24 PM
  Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Psuedamonas UTI

  You are a pretty good detective Lori,  I salute your efforts and successes.
I had about 6 utis last year, 3 of them requiring hospitalization and fancy new
(to me) drugs Zosyn and Vancomyosin , and finally in November I told the doc to
remove what I thought was the offending part.  I had been using a condom
catheter since 1967 and figured it was doing me just fine even tho it allowed
me to retain about 300 cc in my bladder.  I was sure foleys were a much bigger
possibility for introducing utis into my system.  Now since my orchiectomy and
the use of a foley (a bunch of them actually) since 11-2007, I have had only 1
or 2 minor utis. I now seem to be noticing cleaner output since using collidal
silver, alka seltzer, and vinegar some great home remedies for Bladder
Infections .
  Dave

  In a message dated 10/2/2007 12:52:42 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time, [EMAIL