From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2007 11:19 PM
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [QUAD-L] Please, can you give advice on bowel program

I am so sick and tired of this dominating my life.  It is after  12 midnight
and I am considering sleeping on the potty chair.

At 8 I inserted a suppository.  An hour and and half later I decided to call
it quits, nothin happening.

It's 9:30 and am making my way to bed.  THEN I needed to get back on and did
not make it.  What a mess. When will this get better?  I am so tired of this
that I am seriously considering limiting my food intake.  Starting tomorrow.

Taking a shower and dressing took me 2 hours and I have spent over 3 hours
doing my bowel program.  It has been a year since my accident.  Shouldn't I
have this figured out by now?

I am so frustrated and angry. Sick and tired of crying to.

Thanks

Shelly
1 year post
C6-C7 incomplete

   _____

HYPERLINK
"http://o.aolcdn.com/cdn.webmail.aol.com/mailtour/aim/en-us/index.htm";
\nCheck Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- Unlimited storage and

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9:04 AM

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9:04 AM