Shelley,
For 10 years I did my bowel program on Monday Wednesday and Friday, but when
I turned 40 my body wouldn't let that happen any longer.  I now do it every
other day and occasionally have to do it every day.

I drink a ton of green tea, so maybe this is why my bowel seem like they
want to move sometimes, but thankfully I have had no cases of incontinence
yet.

I usually start out with Metamucil and mineral oil on bowel care Day.  The
mineral oil helps move any hard stool down and seems to also give me a
better feeling in my bowels.  I have been told to be real careful using
mineral oil because if it is accidentally aspirated into the lungs it could
be quite dangerous.

Good luck and hopefully you will get better soon.
Quadius