Cullen here - Have been off list for about six week, hope all is well with
everyone. We have been traveling and parked our dog sled at canadian border and
now back in Arizona.

  I have decided to go back to a full size van to replace my mini van. It is
between a chev and ford and I was wondering if anyone here has had experience
with later models of either. I don't have any prefrence ,but ford has a 5.4
liter engine and I have been told it is alittle under power. Chevy has a 6.0
liter but chevy is more money. I think most here have mini vans , but I just
thought I'd ask.

  Culleb
  C3

Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Yahoo!
Answers.