  From: John S.
  To: quad-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, November 12, 2007 10:39 AM
  Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Van

  I think William is dead on here. There is a place nearby here that does all
kinds of customs for all kinds of reasons and I was talking to a service tech
while he was eating at the diner and he said he isn't a Ford fan but when it
comes to full size customizing the ford is much easier to work with. I prefer
the looks of the GMC or the Chevy myself. The other tip: gas prices are never
coming down. Get the smallest engine you can.
  Has anyone seen the 4cyl diesel utility van from Mercedes? I think it is
selling as a dodge.
  Whatever you decide, my best wishes are with you.

  john
  P.S. I use public transport just about all the time. Its a $1.35 and everyone
pees freely  ;) Aides go free too.