I have two questions.  One or most of you given for respiratory  infections
and UTI's?  I feel like I might be having both of the same  time.  Trach
suctioning is smelly and so is the urine.  The nurses I  used to use say they
don't
have any nurses to come to my house to take  cultures.  I called my insurance
and left a message in the case manager,  but of course she was not in.  I have
been working on trying to get a nurse  for several weeks.

I called the doctor and they gave me some names and I suggested Levaquin, but
they prescribed Cipro.
Sorry about the bold but I can't get the bold to shut off with Dragon or my
splint.

I will greatly appreciate your knowledge with what they use for  you.
Thank you.
Dana