Cipro, is a very powerful chemical.  If you remember a couple of  summers ago
when white power threats and US Mail were in the headlines each  night.  At
that time our country was trying to stockpile enough Cipro for  the entire
population.  Back then, we were really behind in  production.

Hence, when you have a major infection, the strongest medicine is used or
recommended.  What happens when your body becomes used to such  medication?
Learning to fight and maintain bacteria control at the home  level is most
important.  Create an environment for bacteria and you will  have lots of it.
Creating a hostile environment for bacteria and you will be healthier and
use less medicine and have sight effects from those meds.  lol, did I hear
someone mention apple cider vinegar and honey?

Best Wishes

In a message dated 11/14/2007 12:38:07 P.M. Central Standard Time,