And they are broad spectrum bug killers, too. Bread spectrum?? geees

john

----- Original Message ----
From: John S. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 1:37:22 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] 2 questions respiratory infections & UTI, link for
Craig's list

I don't know your medical history or much about you to say one is better than
the other. Cipro and levaquin are same family of anti biotics. They are bread
spectrum bacteria killers, good on both resp. or UT infections. A little trick
to avoid some common side effects, take acidophylus about an hour after each
Cipro. I can't promise you won't have any side effects.
Your sporting multiple infections and since they smell,, they are bacterial.
Your Doctor is doing what any doctor would.
I sure hope you feel better soon.
All my best,
john