I had a back yard mechanic tighten it last week so the twists and turns I
know.  he tightened it up by about 1.5 inches - prob enough to finish it
off..!!!  After the cable jumped its rollers, it actually snapped when I
yanked the
door open.  do you suppose I could buy a piece of this and just  have my back
yard mechanic fix it again?  he has evidently worked on this  sort of thing
before.  he and his son were pretty good at figuring the  whole thing out.  my
old cable was plastic coated  I should probably  use the same stuff again.
thanks w.  you da bomb !!  (<-- compliment)
Dave

In a message dated 12/31/2007 4:13:46 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,