Its always worth it to check with your local mobility dealer first, for the
price of replacement.  Then contact a OEM dealer and see if its an OEM item
or an aftermarket install.  Check the cost of repair/replacement of the  cable.
 This way you will know how much you are saving and if its worth  it.

The product is referred to as :braided wire cable 3/32 Stainless steel  AQ
 I think 20 ft is as expensive at 10 feet and the  dealer can ship it with
the stops and yokes if necessary.

Best Wishes

In a message dated 12/31/2007 6:01:12 P.M. Central Standard Time,