  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; quad-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, December 31, 2007 7:31 PM
  Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Van for sale

  No one leaves the planet breathing unless you and I are Astronauts.  It
behooves us to share as much
  knowledge to those who can still absorb, evaluate and teach others.  That, my
friend, is the cycle of life.
  Now you are "It"   (lol)

  In a message dated 12/31/2007 7:24:58 P.M. Central Standard Time, [EMAIL