In a message dated 12/31/2007 6:37:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I found it in the latter  part of 1995 and never unsubscribed except for six
months when we were living  in temporary quarters at one time around 2000 so
it has been 12 1/2 years for  me or so.  During the last 12 1/2 years I have
told at least four  people about this list because they had not heard of it.
They know who  they are.  :-)

Anyway, it would be  refreshing to see how long y'll all have been on the
list.
Happy new year to you  all!
--
Lori