I found the list initially in 97 or 98.  I was on the list for a couple of
years and then only lurked for about three or four years.  Over the last two
years I have been actively participating and lurking off and on.  It used to
be quite a bit to handle when I had it going to my home computer or my yahoo
e-mail address, but once I started using Gmail exclusively for this list, it
became significantly easier for me to look at all of the subjects.

This list has been invaluable to me over the years and is often a crutch
which I lean on heavily.
Thanks everyone.
Quadius