  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [QUAD-L] Old-timers and newcomers_Checking in
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 13:20:13 -0600

      .ExternalClass EC_p.MsoNormal, .ExternalClass EC_li.MsoNormal,
.ExternalClass EC_div.MsoNormal
{margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:'Times New Roman','serif';}
 .ExternalClass a:link, .ExternalClass EC_span.MsoHyperlink
{color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}  .ExternalClass a:visited,
.ExternalClass EC_span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
{color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}  .ExternalClass EC_span.EmailStyle17
{font-family:'Arial','sans-serif';color:navy;}  .ExternalClass
EC_span.EmailStyle18  {font-family:'Calibri','sans-serif';color:#1F497D;}
.ExternalClass .EC_MsoChpDefault  {font-size:10.0pt;}  @page Section1