Interesting project.  Wish you loads of luck.  Perfect  Environment, may not
be achievable.  Why?
Because no two people/quads are alike.  Hence the perfect environment  for
you could be 180 degrees different from me.  And who is more  important.....
(just kidding)

Shepherd Hospital, in Atlanta has a good working model program and you
should consider your venture with their guidance down there.  It may not  work
as
well in Minneapolis with 10 inches of snow, as it does in Atlanta.

I'm also sure that Craig Hospital, RIC and Kessler Hospital also have
successful working models in their areas.  Perfection, cost money.  To
consolidate
the resources, one finds the nursing home answer as the best,  lol.

I'm hoping to learn from your experiences and hope that you have the time  to
continue to let us know about your achievable goals and how successful you
are.

Best Wishes

In a message dated 1/1/2008 9:20:24 A.M. Central Standard Time,