Hi Myron,

  And to be truthful, those of us that made it here are the lucky ones.  We can
speak out about what we've beeen through and what we've seen.  There are so
many out there without even that going for them.

  With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 31 Years Post
  Texas, USA

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

      I like your thinking...I just am so surprised such horrible conditions
exist for so many folks..never knew what really exists until reading some of
the emails feel like I am intruding on a private world...Best..Myron

  See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.