Dear Myron,
We got all the really good parking places! Tomorrow, the WORLD!

john

----- Original Message ----
From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 1, 2008 10:19:28 AM
Subject: [QUAD-L] (no subject)

I am putting together a program to work with and try to create an
environment for catastrophic disability..The problem is two fold..1. I am
old..75..and  2..I just became a care-giver to my wife and facing the
problems that all of you share..But nevertheless, I am fortunate to have
Shepherds Hospital in Atlanta give me direction...Rignt now I am focused on
creating an environment at home..but in reading some of the quad-list problems,
I am very nieve as to what is really needed...We came up with a program to fund
the simplest of home needs for starters..also trying to provide homes for
returning vets..and developing a Lab-Home..I know technology is important..if
there is anything out there that should be invented..please let me know..I
graduated Ga. Tech in 54 and am acquainted with some folks that can take ideas
and make something out of them..If the ideas work..we could create some kind of
company..and..have the profits..for the many funding problems you all
have..Maybe it is to blue sky..but something should and has to be
done..Myron

See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.