From: Quadius [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2008 3:24 PM
To: LTeasley
Cc: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Honda Odessey

It's almost embarrassing to say what type of chair I'm in.  I am still using
my 1995 Invacare storm rear wheel drive with a Peachtree headrest.

Since I am going to have to be changing seating systems (currently use La
Bac) and driving mechanisms, would rather stay with a rear wheel drive if
possible.

Quadius