From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Friday, March 7, 2008 11:03:41 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] UTI and ETC> Help Aids

In a message dated 3/7/2008 10:55:35 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL
PROTECTED] writes:
How do you attatch your leg bag and bed bag?  The leg bag where it empties is
either losens to empty or has a lever to pull to empty it.  At least mine do.
this is where i got confused. my foley is attached to leg bag for day. it's
then switched to a night bag that clips to the bed with an extension for
night,,,which is where i'm headed!
nite all!
dianna

It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money & Finance.

Be a better friend, newshound, and