From: John S. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Friday, March 7, 2008 11:20:48 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] UTI and ETC> Help Aids

They have nice cheap 8 oz. bags with lines that have metal clips shutting them.
You remove the line from the bottom and simply attach a short length of yellow
foam line to the bag where the nasty green line was.
You attach your regular bed bag or leg bag to the drain end of the small bag. I
have to get a cam and make a video. I've never had trouble connecting bags to
bags.
Let me know if that is any help?

best wishes,
 john