I am currently putting it on the counter, on the arm of my wheelchair and
sometimes right between my fingers.  Thanks for the other suggestions.  Keep
them coming... :-)  What other things have you been able to train them to do
for you?

Yes, my husband is my primary caregiver.  He has said many times that he
knows way too much about the female anatomy that he shouldn't.  I am *
extremely* lucky.  I have found one of the best things in our relationship
is our sense of humor.

Maria