Consider the challenge of the martial arts trainee. Pounding the sandbag
with arms, legs, head and other body parts to toughen and stregthen.  The
movement proves to increase the circulation too.  I'm just waiting for that
one
night in the future when I'm watching a late night infomercial and see  someone
trying to market my idea. Butt Spanking Therapy should never be  overdone.  A
massage should always follow.
Let us all know how it works for you.

Best Wishes

In a message dated 4/21/2008 9:54:51 A.M. Central Daylight Time,