To promote good circulation for me in the mornings -- I have my caregiver
slip one of those vibrating seat pads (the kind you can use in vehicles chairs
etc.) underneath my lower parts. Seems to work well.
  Stay strong,
  Rocky
  C5/5 years post

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:      Just make sure that its not overdone in the
beginning and always followed by a massage to ensure that you have plenty of
circulation.  Let us all know of YOUR results after a couple of weeks......

  Best Wishes

    In a message dated 4/22/2008 7:34:10 A.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL