Alam,

It is always a pleasure to hear from you regarding your experiences.... and
successes.  I wish you more.
I also understand your need for speed, but caution, to everything there are
natural limits and un natural conditions to those natural limits.  It would
sadden us to read that you injuried yourself, racing at faster speeds.

Keep in touch and please continue to post as there are so many new people
who might be inspired by your progress.

In a message dated 6/16/2008 8:59:59 A.M. Central Daylight Time,