Happy 'Belated' 18th anniversary wishes!  I'm really glad that you made it off
the exit without being hit!

  With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 32 Years Post
  Texas, USA

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

      Hi all!
  The day is about over but today was my 18th anniversary. My grand daughter
wasn't feeling well at 'safety-town' so I went to pick her up. I was on the
turnpike in the slow lane and a car was in the middle lane. I was coming up on
the airport exit & he/she decided they needed that exit. I was forced to take
the exit or the car was going to hit me. It was so close I knew the crash sound
was coming and the next thing I knew, I was headed out of the exit, I just had
to look in my door mirror and proceed down the turnpike, go home and check my
pants! June 17th is getting scary!
  Dianna