Hi all!
The day is about over but today was my 18th anniversary. My grand daughter
wasn't feeling well at 'safety-town' so I went to pick her up. I was on the
turnpike in the slow lane and a car was in the middle lane. I was coming up on
the airport exit & he/she decided they needed that exit. I was forced to  take
the exit or the car was going to hit me. It was so close I knew the crash
sound was coming and the next thing I knew, I was headed out of the exit, I
just
 had to look in my door mirror and proceed down the turnpike, go home and
check  my pants! June 17th is getting scary!
Dianna

fuel-efficient used cars.