lol

In a message dated 1/20/2009 1:21:11 P.M. Central Standard Time,  d...@unh.edu
writes:

Cops?  Cops? I don't need no stinkin cops!

Dan

At 01:56 PM 1/20/2009,  wheelch...@aol.com said something that elicited my
response:

Law, in theory is  the power of the Right, and not the might.
Anyone's first responsibility  is to call the law when there is a perceived
violation
and let the police  handle the situation.  They have to log each and every
call
for  distress and parking violations.  They could become liable if they did
not
perform a call or file on each incident.  The only exception  would be
private
property.  But the call and incident is still  filed.

Best Wishes

In a message dated 1/20/2009  12:19:15 P.M. Central Standard Time,