I would encourage those who have been in chairs for awhile to get their bone
density and testosterone (for guys) checked. I just got my results back from
mine and both were very low. Not sure of the difference in bone scans, but I
was sent for a "Dexa" Bone Scan. Test came back and my bone loss was pretty
high. So he then sent me for a testosterone test and it came back as
basically nil. So now I have to take a weekly thing for bones and a daily
gel rube for testosterone. Maybe that's why I'm so tired lately.

G.