I'd say your lucky. I was lucky for 20 years with no meds at all, but then I
hurt my hip when the back of my chair broke and I fell backwards. A year
later I started to spasm very bad and having terrible thigh pains, even
dreaming about leg pains, waking up thinking I was being crushed or on fire.
>From my hip injury, it started my hip to grow extra bone into the muscles.
It's called H.O. ("Heterotopic ossification (HO) is the abnormal formation
of true bone within extraskeletal soft tissues."). I took meds to stop the
growing, but they are afraid to cut it out thinking it might make it grow
back even worse. So I'm on pain meds, calcium meds, testosterone meds.

Greg

  _____

wow i'm 10 yrs post also & pride myself in taking 2 scripts/day 4
spasms...not tired, no pain...am i lucky?

Eric W Rudd
c5sc...@gmail.com

  _____

Now with a new friend-happy design! Try the new
<http://ca.beta.messenger.yahoo.com/> Yahoo! Canada Messenger