From: Greg <g...@eskimo.com>
Subject: [QUAD-L] Bone Scan  Testosterone
To: quad-list@eskimo.com

I would encourage those who have been in chairs for awhile
to get their bone density and testosterone (for guys) checked. I just got my
results back from mine and both were very low. Not sure of the difference in
bone scans, but I was sent for a “Dexa” Bone Scan. Test came back
and my bone loss was pretty high. So he then sent me for a testosterone test
and it came back as basically nil. So now I have to take a weekly thing for
bones
and a daily gel rube for testosterone. Maybe that’s why I’m so
tired lately.

G.

favourite sites. Download it now at
http://ca.toolbar.yahoo.com.