Hi

My name  Hosni I live in Jordan (Amman). I am 27 years old; I was studying in a
university in Algeria. But in my first year there I had an accident car in
(19~06~2001) and after that accident I had an injury in my spinal cord (c4,
c5). So I stopped moving my hands and my legs, I became a quadriplegic, after
that I return back to my home in Jordan and I stayed there since that day doing
nothing, spending all my time  watching TV, because we don’t have in Jordan any
centers for my case either for treatment or rehabilitation or even special
universities for studying.

And even that I found this life isn’t fair with me; but I Want to continue and
go on like a normal person, but to do that I need to go to a special centers
for rehabilitation to learn somethings can help me to adjust with my new
situation after the accident, Or go to special universities deal with special
cases like me [special for quadriplegic] to continue my studying, and you know
that these places even found in Europe or in U.S.A and it costs a lot of money
that l can’t afford it, so l am wandering  if you can help me financially to go
to one of these  special centers and  get the rehabilitation that I need or to
continue my studying  in a  university deals  with the quadriplegic  students
,but if you can’t help me financially please  give me addresses for centers or
universities that l can go to it  for  free or for  nominal  fees  or if you
know charity organizations, foundations  or people can help me by money to
register  in to  one of these centers or universities; !
 because you know that   in this  hard  life  I  must learn and study  to can
live a decent life at least.

I hope that you can help me in any way you can. And you know that the one of us
don’t know when his chance comes, so may be my chance come with you.

You could contact me in the e-mail:   hosnialkha...@hotmail.com