Hi

My name is al-khatib Hosni I live in Jordan (Amman). I am 27 years old;I had an
accident car exactly eight years ago in (19~06~2001) and I had an injury in my
spinal cord (c4, c5). l am wandering  if you know anyone can help me  to go to
one of the  special centers that deals  with the quadriplegic and  get the
rehabilitation that I need  , or if you know from where  can i get financially
help because  these centers  costs a lot of money that l can’t afford it,and if
you have some addresses for centers that l can go to it  for  free or for
nominal  fees  ,or some charity organizations or foundations please send it to
me.

God Bless You

You could contact me in the e-mail:   hosnialkha...@hotmail.com