Haven't we read this one before?  I wonder if there is any truth to  this or
another Eastern Money Scam.
Best Wishes

In a message dated 3/18/2009 9:23:25 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
hosnialkha...@hotmail.com writes:

Hi
My  name is al-khatib Hosni I live in Jordan (Amman). I am 27 years old;I had
an accident  car exactly eight years ago in (19~06~2001) and I had an injury
in my spinal  cord (c4, c5). l am  wandering  if you know  anyone can help me
to go to one of the  special centers that deals  with the quadriplegic and
get the rehabilitation that I  need  , or if you  know from where  can i get
financially help because  these  centers   costs a lot of money that l can’t
afford it,and if you have  some addresses for centers that l can go to it  for
free or for  nominal  fees  ,or some charity organizations or  foundations
please send it to me.
God Bless  You
You  could contact me in the e-mail:    hosnialkha...@hotmail.com

What can you do with the new Windows Live? _Find out_
(http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/default.aspx)

**************Great Deals on Dell 15" Laptops - Starting at $479
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220029050x1201385914/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doub
leclick.net%2Fclk%3B212974460%3B34272906%3Bh)