Thanks for the update Bobby.  I remember the story and wished that I  could
done more to help.
His was in Decatur, IL if I remember correctly and I talked with the
Executive Director of the CIL in Decatur and asked if he could do a "Welfare
Check" on that person.  They understood what was needed and required but  also
cautioned me about the legal ramifications which were all negative.
I'm glad he is back home.
Best Wishes

In a message dated 5/1/2009 4:43:59 P.M. Central Daylight Time,