  From: daa...@aol.com
  To: quad-list@eskimo.com ; bobbie...@aol.com
  Sent: Friday, May 01, 2009 6:51 PM
  Subject: Re: FW: [QUAD-L] Matt is home safe and sound

  Hi Bobbie,

  What a story .  I'm so glad he's back after such a horrible ordeal.  Is there
any chance of him getting out of the nursing home since he does have a family.
I hate to hear about other quadriplegics being in the nursing home as I know
how I did not like it very well.

  Congratulations Matt!
  Dana

  Join ChristianMingle.comĀ® FREE! Meet Christian Singles in your area. Start
now!