  From: wheelch...@aol.com
  To: linda...@comcast.net ; gah17...@aol.com ; quad-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 2:31 PM
  Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] July 10

  Hiya Linda F !
  Hope your summer is going well.  Have your ears been burning ?? (smiling)
  The boys have headed East for the weekend to participate in the 37th Annual
US Van Nationals, being held in Schuylikill, PA 17972, which is near Summit
Station, PA.  As of last evening over 500 custom vans had arrived from all over
North America with more in line to get in.  This unique event is held once a
year in various parts of the country.  This year in PA.  So if anyone saw a
pretty custom van on the road this week, they were probably heading to PA for
the Nats.  Last Year it was held in Effingham, IL.  Our guys arrived this
morning at 4 AM after leaving Chicagoland at 9 AM yesterday.  For anyone
interested in custom vans from the 50's, 60's and 70's, go to:   www.vannin.com
    and see for yourself.

  Best Wishes

  In a message dated 7/10/2009 2:25:16 P.M. Central Daylight Time,