From: "daa...@aol.com" <daa...@aol.com>
To: gah17...@aol.com; quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Saturday, July 11, 2009 1:54:20 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] July 10

Congratulations Glenn for having such a successful life.  It's great to have
you part of the group.  Are you a new member.  I know we have had another Glenn
before but I don't remember your e-mail address.  I so admire persons that are
able to work all their life.
Dana (almost 35 years post, 55, C4-5, Prairie Village Kansas)

Looking for love this summer? Find it now on AOL Personals.