I think your biggest problem is going to be that medicare believes
wheelchairs are for indoor use only. I have a quantum 600 from pride
mobility, it is okay outside in gravel until you have to back up, then it
seems to get hung up.  Some kind of design flaw with the rear casters.  All
of the casters seem very cheaply built.