Hi Joan,
Your chair sounds wonderful .  I wish you could get one  through Medicare.

I'm for you to try to get a new chair this year before by step mom retires
and Medicare will be primary.
She tried to get me on her military insurance  but they would not accept me
unless my parents pay 50% of my support.  I  was sad to hear about that.
It would have been the third insurance.   Medicare would be first then Blue
Cross, military before Medicaid.
Will  Medicare not pay for repairs with a chair purchased by Blue Cross
when my  insurance changes.
Has anybody ever had Medicare pay a Permobile .  I  would have to pay for
the elevate and recline I was told by the wheelchair  company.  Has anyone
been told that.  Just  wondering.
Dana
**************Can love help you live longer? Find out now.
(http://personals.aol.com/articles/2009/02/18/longer-lives-through-relationships/?ncid=emlweu